Per4mance Development DIRS-F for Jeep SRT/Trackhawk and Durango SRT/Hellcat (2015 & newer) Front Diff
FRONT DIFFERENTIAL BRACE – We are pleased to offer this extremely robust new product for SRT Jeep GC/TH and Dodge Durango owners! It has exceeded our expectations and passed preproduction testing with extremely positive results with no increase in NVH. The DIRS-F is a complete bolt-on brace kit!
Differential Integration and Reinforcement System – reinforce and stabilize your front differential case with the DIRS-F! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
– Part one, the support arm attaches to the vehicle frame at the same attachment points as the front differential.
– Part two attaches to the differential on the case where the passenger side output shaft side case extension bolts to the main differential case (an area suspect to damage on high-HP modified-engine vehicles).
– Part two then attaches to the support arm and carries an OEM differential bushing to add a third, triangulated integration point to “attach” to and stabilize the differential.
NOTE: The design of the DIRS-F incorporates a pressed in extension for the rear frame mount that is also welded in for strength. There will be inconsistencies in the anodization coating in this area of the brace.
– 2015 and newer SRT 392 and SRT Trackhawk Jeep Grand Cherokees
– 2015 and newer SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat Dodge Durangos
– American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
– OEM differential bushing
– Grade 10.9 hardware
– Complete kit with everything needed for installation including Loctite
– Hard anodized coating in black
– No increase in NVH
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.